View count: 2508

Personal Information Update

  1. fill out application for changing the status for students and alumni (the changed information includes the name, sex, date of birth and ID number)
  2.  Hand in one copy of household certificate (Changes in the memo column of the household registration cannot be omitted.)
  3. Hand in each photocopy of the front and back sides of ID card
  4. Endorse the data changed when students apply for renewal of a student ID card, graduated students mail diploma back or dropout students mail certificate of course completion back