Illustration of Application 【Course Dropping Due to Special Circumstance in the 3rd to the 4th Week】 (1st Semester for Academic Year 2016)
Illustration of Application:
Processing Duration: Sep. 26 to Oct. 7, 2016
For students who wish to drop the courses, please deliver the application to the Curricular Section of the Office of Academic Affairs before 5 pm on Oct. 7, 2016 (Fri.).
1. Fill out the “Application Form of Course-dropping Due to Special Circumstance”. (Please log into the Student Information System. On the window “Term Schedule”, click the purple link (★Application for Special Course-dropping) on the upper part and then fill out.)
2. Print out the paper copy of the Course-dropping Form and complete the procedure of approval (signed by the instructor and the dean of the department).
3. Deliver the paper copy to the Curricular Section of the Office of Academic Affairs.
4. The Curricular Section will verify and assist the application of the course-dropping (takes 1 to 2 working days).
5. Students will be informed if the verification is not passed.
Or click the following website and fill out:
Online link of “Application Form of Course-dropping Due to Special Circumstance”: http://course.thu.edu.tw/apply
【Please open it with Google Chrome. You need to log in with your account and password to fill out this form.】